“Snoopy for President”
Based on what I have seen, heard and read so far we might be better off with man’s best friend in the White House. I say let the campaign begin now!
- The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog. ~M.K. Clinton
- The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants. ~Johnny Depp
- Dogs are better than human beings because they know but do not tell. ~Emily Dickinson
- What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight; it’s the size of the fight in the dog. ~Dwight D. Eisenhower
- The average dog is a nicer person than the average person. ~Andy Rooney
Share your favorite quote or memory of dogs in the comments, I would love to hear it! (I created the above collage picture using PicMonkey, a free on-line photo editing site.)