With less than 24 hours before kickoff to Super Bowl #49 (yea, I didn’t do the Roman numerals thing cause it was too much trouble to figure it out and I am too lazy to look it up), I give you my top 5 reasons to like the Super Bowl from least important to most important.Â So, to not keep you waiting and guessing, here we go!
- The Seahawks are playing in back to back Super Bowl’s, and yes I live in Washington so you know who I am rooting for. Go Hawks!
- Football is an okay sport, and watching with a group of friends is fun especially if a team you like is playing. Go Hawks!
- The Super Bowl means football season is almost over and too much of a good thing is not necessarily a good thing. Go Hawks!
- The end of football season means spring is just around the corner and … well I think you probably know what that means, warmer weather! Go Dodgers! Go Mariners!
- Yep, that’s right!Â #1 reason I like the Super Bowl is that Spring Training and finally after a long winter, Baseball season is almost here!!! Go Dodgers! Go Mariners!