There is still time to order your own copy and one or two or three… as a gift for some else in time for the holidays. PAY IT FORWARD! 👊 Available in print and e-book.
You can also reach out to me here on my website to purchase signed copies. Here’s some comments I have received from readers –
- Your story touched my heart in more ways than I can even explain. Even though it triggered a lot of sadness and emotions it also gave me hope.
- Just finished the first chapter of your book and I must tell you how beautiful your words are. You have such an amazing gift. Thank you for sharing
- I will have to say I have never read a book like yours before. I read a lot! I do want to tell you that this book is absolutely amazing. Thank you for sharing your feelings.
There is always hope of ‘life after…” and hope is never a small thing. #CowboysAreNotsupposedtoCry #Memoir #Grief #Healing #Trauma #LifeAfter https://www.amzn.com/1639031022Tweet
To every single person who has stood up and fought for our freedom. Your service and sacrifice is very appreciated. Thank you!
Happy Veterans Day!
I have sent out my most recent newsletter just today and it can be viewed here.
It is a great way to keep up to date and be one of the first to hear about exciting events and happenings. My memoir is now available in both print and e-book formats.
I have some exciting changes coming up and new opportunities that I will be sharing. So, let’s start the conversation about
But Jesus Himself would often slip away to the wilderness and pray. ~Luke 5:15 NASB
Do not fear, for I am with you; I will bring your offspring from the east, And gather you from the west. ~Isaiah 43:5 NASB
These things I have spoken to you to that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world. ~John 16:33 NASB
There are a lot of troubling things going on all over the world right now. Whether you agree or disagree with decisions being made, I think we can all agree that the current state of affairs is troubling. As we watch events unfold we cannot help but think and worry about the impacts on your personal world. Our families and friends, our workplaces and places we visit all are feeling the effects.
I am in the midst of many changes in my personal life and the decisions often seem overwhelming. However, I trust the one who has the answers even when he doesn’t reveal them to me. I talk a lot about this in my memoir 𝐂𝐨𝐰𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐫𝐲 which was just published by Christian Faith Publishing and is available on Amazon.
I have to remind myself that I am not truly alone and there are others struggling with decisions and impacts as well. I think we have a couple of options:
- Trust God. This is where our faith determines our outlook and do we believe that God is still in control despite what we see happening all around us.
- Reach out in service of others. Those around us who are experiencing similar things, let us help one another grow as individuals and communities.
- Shrink back. This should not be an option as this only serves to isolate us more and allows fear, distrust, and distress to grow. (⬅PS – this is exactly what the enemy wants us to do.
Now, what will you choose?
Do not rejoice over me, enemy of mine.Tweet
Though I fall I will rise;
Though I live in darkness, the LORD is a light for me.
“𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝑳𝑶𝑺𝑻… 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒕’𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏.”
I reckon it is time to be moving on today and see what adventure lies ahead. 👊
- What do you do to rediscover yourself?
- Do you ever feel the need to get lost?
Even Jesus went away to be alone, and I find that nature has a way of healing my soul. The world, at least the news, tells us that everything is in disarray and chaotic. And at times it can be, it is then that we must re-center and discover ourselves again. What works for you?
“𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝑳𝑶𝑺𝑻… 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒕’𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏.” #Quote #SundayThoughts #Motivation #EncouragementTweet
There are changes coming my friends. Perhaps some for the better and some for the worse. Who knows?
I cannot see that far in the future to know what may come. There is one who does because he is already there and that is where I choose to place my trust.
These changes will irrevocably change us as we move forward.
Because as the Ringo Kid (John Wayne) said in Stagecoach, there are some things you just can’t run away from. 👊
My publisher Christian Faith Publishing is currently converting the book to the various E-book formats to upload soon. They are also creating a video trailer for the book and a press release to go out to thousands of media outlets including bloggers, journalists, newspapers, television and radio stations, websites and book reviewers. When the press release goes out that will be the “official release” for the book, but why wait?
Go order your copy today! It is a story of love, hope, and healing.
Soon I will be offering autographed copies through my website here, along with some other promotional events and giveaways to compliment the book. Stay tuned for that!
How can you support me and help promote the book?
- Buy the book (hardcopy and e-book), read the book and share on social media, post a review on Amazon, Goodreads etc.
- Buy the book (hardcopy and e-book), read the book and share on social media.
- Buy the book (hardcopy and e-book).
P.S. – I am planning an audio version of the book to be available soon also!
Thank you all so much for your support and encouragement!
Go live your dreams because there is life after…
~Mark (Exodus 15:3)