To every single person who has stood up and fought for our freedom. Your service and sacrifice is very appreciated. Thank you!
Happy Monday Friends! 😃
I have been posting here on WordPress since 2012 and on Blogger for a couple of years before that. I have tried to institute a schedule for posting on several occasions over the years. And every time it seems like it works for a while and then… well you know I miss a day or a scheduled post and it all falls apart.
I berate myself and stop posting for a while until I start again. Story of my life… trying to be consistent. Well, now I am going to try it again. I plan on posting three days a week on a new schedule so you can look for a certain type of post on certain days if you are so inclined.
The following are the themes:
- Motivation Monday’s
- Inspiration and encouragement to start the week.
- Look for short posts to kick of the week in an easy style.
- Quotes, poetry, art, photo’s etc. that will hopefully inspire and encourage.
- Wordless Wednesday’s
- This day will be a photo only, no words.
- Only a caption of where or when the photo was taken.
- This is a popular theme many bloggers take part in across the blog sphere.
- I look forward to reading your comments if a photo speaks to you in anyway.
- Anything Goes Saturday’s
- Just as the title says, anything goes on Saturday.
- Updates on my writings; novels, memoir, poetry etc.
- And sometimes just ramblings or thoughts of whatever is on my mind.
- Be sure to check it out because you never know what might pop up! 😉
So, let’s get started with the first Motivation Monday! A simple reminder that you matter and …
Have a great day my friends! You are so much more than ORDINARY!Tweet
Busy creating pocket size booklets of my poetry, different themes and colors. All while working on my book about grief from as man’s perspective.
#JustBelieve #HopeLives #LoveChangesPeople
“This feeling is settling into my soul.”
And that’s a wrap of a beautiful Saturday in the Pacific Northwest. Now let’s see what beauty the night might bring.
When the doubts are loud choose to carry on, don’t let them stop you!
#JustBelieve #HopeLives #YouMatter
Shouldn’t art be felt in both, the head and the heart?