“Snoopy for President”
Based on what I have seen, heard and read so far we might be better off with man’s best friend in the White House. I say let the campaign begin now!
- The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog. ~M.K. Clinton
- The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants. ~Johnny Depp
- Dogs are better than human beings because they know but do not tell. ~Emily Dickinson
- What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight; it’s the size of the fight in the dog. ~Dwight D. Eisenhower
- The average dog is a nicer person than the average person. ~Andy Rooney
Share your favorite quote or memory of dogs in the comments, I would love to hear it! (I created the above collage picture using PicMonkey, a free on-line photo editing site.)
It is never to late to start anew!
From the prompt “Starting Anew” from the 451 Press Poets new beginnings writing challenge this past January. Remember, that regardless of your past the future is yours to dream, to pursue and to … (fill in the blank).
#Just Believe #GraceWins #HopeLives #LoveChangesPeople #YouMatter
Few stand unafraid within the dark of night.
Battling the demons to protect battered hearts.
~Mark Schutter ©2016
Are you willing to pay the cost of love? How much and how far would you go?
There was one who willingly gave His life for you, would you do the same for another? In that moment of truth when the decision becomes reality and there is no turning back. Do not be afraid.
#JustBelieve #GraceWins #HopeLives