I was honored to be the guest last week on two shows and the interview replays are available on Rumble and YouTube.
Watch the replay of the live unscripted conversation about grief, death, and faith with host Collene James of 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭 on the Through the Black channel on Rumble.
Collene and I touched on the following topics :
- My book and story of grief
- How grief touches on grief
- Grief in scripture
- The spirit of grief vs Godly grief
- The directive as believers to grieve
- And so much more!
Watch the replay of the live unscripted conversation about how the paranormal uses grief to decieve people with Shawn Carter on 𝐔𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 on YouTube. 👊
Shawn and I talked about the following:
- Wanting to hear their voice just one more time.
- Biblical directive to not consult nor talk with the dead.
- Does that imply that we could but are instructed not to?
- How mediums prey on the vulnerability of those grieving.
- Who is talking to/throught the medium?
- Is it really a loved one who appears to us?
- Appearance of animals that some believe are signs.
- How faith sustains us and supports us.
- God’s salvation for believers.
Two great conversations last week, listen to the replays now!Tweet
𝐔𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 – https://youtu.be/vlZ2zRK3g_4
#Grief #Loss #Occult #Faith #Paranormal