Merry Christmas! May your stocking be filled with chocolate, if that is your heart’s desire!
Where do you go to find yourself?
(My daughter’s 7 year old full Arabian horse Silver Sight, aka ‘Thomas’.)
“Snoopy for President”
Based on what I have seen, heard and read so far we might be better off with man’s best friend in the White House. I say let the campaign begin now!
- The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog. ~M.K. Clinton
- The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants. ~Johnny Depp
- Dogs are better than human beings because they know but do not tell. ~Emily Dickinson
- What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight; it’s the size of the fight in the dog. ~Dwight D. Eisenhower
- The average dog is a nicer person than the average person. ~Andy Rooney
Share your favorite quote or memory of dogs in the comments, I would love to hear it! (I created the above collage picture using PicMonkey, a free on-line photo editing site.)
Carousel horses go up and down.
Carousel horses are lost,
never to be found.
Carousel horses go round and round.
Horses, in powerful beauty.
Horses, in gentle strength and mercy.
Horses, in love ever truly.
Are you riding a carousel horse?
Just going up and down,
round and round.
A carousel horse will never,
ever, veer from its course.
~Mark Schutter ©2015